Learn from the best to excel at teaching yoga and mindfulness to children with special needs. Kids yoga teacher training.
This course will offer you the tools to become an even better healthcare practitioner or educator. It will give you the ability to work with yoga and mindfulness for children with special needs.
- Special Yoga with Special Babies, Children and Teenagers
- Breathing and Cleansing Practices (Pranayama and Kriyas)
- Sound and Chanting Practices
- Meditation and Mindfulness Practices
- Covering various conditions such as Cerebral Palsy (CP) and other physical limitations (PMLD), Ataxic CP,
Spastic Quadriplegia and Hemiplegia
- Asana practices for children with Muscular Degenerative Conditions, Children with Visual and Hearing
Impairments, Global Developmental Delays, Autism, ADHD and Down syndrome
- Sequences for working in groups with both children and teenagers
The course is suited to parents, Yoga teachers, school teachers
and pediatric professionals.
Prior Yoga experience is not mandatory.
Open to School Teachers, Early Years Educators,
Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Health
Care Professionals, others working in the field of pediatrics
and parents of children with special needs. Open to Yoga
Teachers with an interest in teaching Yoga to children with
Don’t Miss Out! Make the first step!
Learn from the best to excel at helping children with special needs be happier! Talk to us.